Do you understand the REAL importance of a website?
Do you want to understand all of the Social Media outlets?
Do you want to take your business, team, activity to the next level?
Do you want to learn how to sell on Social Media?
WE HAVE YOUR ANSWERS! And So Much More…
Are you getting the most exposure possible on Social Media?
Is your Website set up to your advantage, or disadvantage?
Are you using hashtagging & tagging? Fancy, but simple, terms?
Want to build a Social Network but need the first steps?
We will teach you valuable tools to take your website to the next level in the business world.
Be ahead of your competition with great tips and tricks!
Social media has so many options. You can’t afford to not take this class.
2 Hour Webinar with Free Extras
- We’ll Start with a Simple Post, Press Release, on a Website
- Then Track it Through all Social Media. Website, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Email blast
- Learn Pro’s & Con’s of all the Different Social Media Outlets Understand How to Post Successfully on Each Outlet
- Boost Your Feedback Loop & Bring in More Traffic
- Understand What Needs to be on Your Website
- How to use your website (Or if you want to learn how to use your website, register now for the WordPress Loading class www.wordpressloadingclass.com)
- What content needs to be on your website
- Learn why we call our websites our homes and social media outlets our vehicles
- Go step by step through all social media outlets and find out which one (or more) is best for you
- Do you think a Facebook page can replace a website?
- How to manage your sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
Learning about Press Releases and What they can do for You:
Do you post often? We do! Content is key. Your posts need to get to the right people. We’ll show you how.
- Learn how how to properly write a Social Media post
- Study how to put your post into action from start to finish
- Learn how to maximize impressions with social media
- Understand who you want your post to reach and why
- Do you know how to properly tag to maximize traffic
- Note: We do not teach anything about Social Media Ads.
Contact Charlene directly if you would like to schedule an in-person half day Social Media seminar gathering. Charlene@BowerMedia.com 888-460-6116
We have an awesome program that gives you the training supplied online in a group setting, followed by a fun social experience to drive the information home. Everyone will leave knowledgeable and smiling!
- Access to ‘Bower Media Marketing Club’ Private Facebook group
- Receive 1 Trick everyday on our ‘Bower Media Marketing Club’ Private Facebook Group
- Receive an email with new tips and tricks every other week
- Free entry to webinar by Industry Professional + gain insider info from the Pros
- Direct Access to private blog posts with tips, anywhere and on the web pointers
- Direct Access to Charlene Bower or a group of Professionals with absolutely any questions you may have
Price: $9.99/mo OR
2 months free – $99/yr
Online, 1 Session, 2+ Hours & Extras
- The Basics of WordPress to get you going in the right direction.
- Post your press release onto your WordPress Website
- Add photos & videos
- Understanding Plugins
- Using fonts – bold, italic, underline and color
- Hyperlink website or email
- Add results or schedule to a grid
Online, 1 Session, 2+ Hours & Extras
- Brand Ambassador vs Influencer vs Employee vs Racer
- Understanding what a Company Needs from You in Exchange for Product or Service
- 30+ Points on how to Provide Marketing Value to a Company
Explore 10+ Social Outlets
Understand How to use the Web to Your Advantage
- How to Position Yourself as a Wanted Ambassador
Meet your Instructor: Charlene Bower
Serving Offroad Enthusiast since 1994, Charlene Bower has worked daily for the last six + years adjusting to the on & off road media as the owner of Bower Motorsports Media. While managing the drastically changing media environment, she has worked as the backdrop to some of the most successful racers, events and companies in the 4×4 market.
Usually ahead of the trend, Charlene has mastered different levels of social media, the web and new media opportunities that make the information in this class different than any other. We cover the basics of Social Media and the Web, but Charlene’s expertise is taking the basic use to the next level. “I love testing, and Social Media is a hot bed for testing ideas and theories. Some of them have worked, and some have not,” laughed Charlene. “Luckily, I know what doesn’t work as much as what does so we can show the pro’s and con’s of each outlet.”
Bower Media is a PR & Marketing firm that uses all Social Media outlets on a daily basis to spread information and help drive traffic to companies websites.
Don't waste anymore time, sign up today!