Do you understand the REAL importance of a website?
Do you want to understand all of the Social Media outlets?
Do you want to take your business, team, activity to the next level?
Do you want to learn how to sell on Social Media?
WE HAVE YOUR ANSWERS! And So Much More…
Are you getting the most exposure possible on Social Media?
Is your Website set up to your advantage, or disadvantage?
Are you using hashtagging & tagging? Fancy, but simple, terms?
Want to build a Social Network but need the first steps?
We will teach you valuable tools to take your website to the next level in the business world.
Be ahead of your competition with great tips and tricks!
Social media has so many options. You can’t afford to not take this class.
3+ Hour Webinar Loaded with Information:
- Understand the Business Relationship between your Website and Social Media.
- Understand What Needs to be on Your Website.
- Stop to Consider Why you are Using Social Media?
- Learn how to use a #Tag and @Association Link.
- Learn how to utilize Video, Live Video, Events, Stories, Pictures, and more.
- Discuss Different Social Media Engagement Theories and Options.
Step Into Each of the Social Platforms:
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and SnapChat.
- Learn Pro’s & Con’s of all the Different Social Media Outlets.
- Understand How to Post Successfully on Each Outlet.
- Learn what types of Content are King.
- Understand how to get Engagement through your posts.
- Note: We do not teach anything about Social Media Ads…Well, maybe one Bonus Tip!
Put a Press Release to Work. Take the Information Learned into a Real Life Situation.
- We’ll Start with a Simple Post (Press Release) on a Website.
- Understand who you want your Post to Reach and Why.
- Learn How to Write a Social Media Post that Drives Traffic.
- Utilize all Vehicles: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, YouTube.
- Discuss Email Marketing.
Lets face it…not everyone has the time to take a class, whether it be down the street or in a different state, sometimes it is just impossible. We have decided to bring you a class where all you have to do is turn on your computer! It is simple, and efficient. Come join your next Webinar today!
Meet your Instructor: Charlene Bower
Serving Offroad Enthusiast since 1994, Charlene Bower has worked daily for the last six + years adjusting to the on & off road media as the owner of Bower Motorsports Media. While managing the drastically changing media environment, she has worked as the backdrop to some of the most successful racers, events and companies in the 4×4 market.
Usually ahead of the trend, Charlene has mastered different levels of social media, the web and new media opportunities that make the information in this class different than any other. We cover the basics of Social Media and the Web, but Charlene’s expertise is taking the basic use to the next level. “I love testing, and Social Media is a hot bed for testing ideas and theories. Some of them have worked, and some have not,” laughed Charlene. “Luckily, I know what doesn’t work as much as what does so we can show the pro’s and con’s of each outlet.”
Bower Media is a PR & Marketing firm that uses all Social Media outlets on a daily basis to spread information and help drive traffic to companies websites.
Don't waste anymore time, sign up today!